Reverse osmosis systems treat many water quality problems:
Water for drinking, beverages and preparing foods should be safe and free from harmful contaminants. This is particularly important if you get your water from a private well. And even if your municipal water meets all standards, it may contain other impurities that could be responsible for long term health effects.
Turbidity & Color
Cloudy water is due to turbidity, or finely divided particles. Color in water is most often due to dissolved organic matter. These problems result in water that is unpleasant to drink. Turbidity and color in water can easily be corrected with point-of-use water treatment.
Foul taste & Odors
From its passage from clouds to your tap, water comes in contact with many different impurities which can produce foul taste and odors that can ruin the enjoyment of prepared foods and beverages.
If you think bottled water is the answer, Think again!
Many individuals are buying bottled water because they are concerned about drinking water quality. Bottled water is expensive, and it’s very inconvenient. Water produced by a quality RO system cost pennies a gallon, compared to a dollar or more for bottled water.
A good reverse osmosis system will treat these contaminants:
- Foul tastes
- And More!
The benefits to you and your family are:
- Better for you and your family’s health – Removes hazardous toxins
- Better tasting water
- Better tasting beverages and food made from your water
- Better ice for beverages
- Easy maintenance
- Far lower cost than buying bottled water
High Quality, Proven Reverse Osmosis Systems
Reverse osmosis is recognized by experts as the best technology available to remove the widest spectrum of contaminants which may be found in drinking water.
We only provide and install the best reverse osmosis systems… Only those that are considered the best drinking water systems available because they are easy to maintain and proven to consistently provide the highest quality water possible!
Here are just a couple of the Reverse Osmosis systems we offer:
Main Faucet Point of Use – 5 Stage RO (sumps)
Certified, single-piece manifold systems beat the competition for price and performance!
- Single-piece manifold eliminates 17 hose connections for greater water flow.
- With fewer connections, potential leaks are virtually eliminated!
- Major components are part of the manifold so installation labor is reduced.
- Membranes and pre-filters are factory installed.
- Five stage treatment comes complete with membrane, pre-filters and post filter.
- Available with metal or plastic storage tank.
- Fifty (50) GPD membranes are standard.
- Touch-Flo® faucets are lead-free.
- 3/8″ tubing from tank to faucet for greater flow.
- Genuine John Guest® fittings for superior performance and easy installation.
- Entire systems are NSF certified (including Nitrate / Nitrite reduction)
- Systems are State certified.
- Every system is factory tested for pressure, leaks, shut-off valve function and TDS rejection. (Designed for consumers who want the very best.)
- You get great tasting, high quality drinking water from the dedicated RO faucet.
Patented Filtration & RO Technology
- 5-Micron Sediment Water Filter: Reduces dirt, Sand, and Rust
- Water Purifer/Carbon Block reduces chlorine tastes and odors, and then removes Virus, Bacteria and Cysts. 99.9999% Bacteria
- 99.99% Virus
- 99.99% Protozoan Cyst
- 97.5% Chlorine, bad tastes and odors
Removes 99.999% of bacteria, virus and cysts including the following:
- Hepatitis A
- Virus (Enteric)
- And many more
- NSF/ANSI tested and certified to Standard 42
- Independently Tested for microbiological interception Ideal for Home’s, RV’s and boats.
- Includes Standard style faucet
Whole House Reverse Osmosis Systems
We also carry a full line of whole house Reverse Osmosis systems designed to perfection! Our systems vary due to a number of factors including the size of home, pressure, number of occupants, and gallons per day.
Our systems can produce anywhere from 250 gallons of Reverse Osmosis water per day all the way up to 10,500 gallons per day. Searching for reverse osmosis systems Boise or Idaho, contact us for more information.
Call to Schedule Your FREE “No Pressure” Water Analysis
& System Needs Assessment!
Also feel free to call if you simply have water problem
or equipment questions…
Call Now: 208-475-4046
Or use our Quick Contact Form
Serving: Boise, Nampa, Eagle, Meridian, Caldwell, Garden Valley, McCall, Cascade, Donnelly, New Meadows, Weiser, Council, Cambridge, Payette, Ontario, Horseshoe Bend, Idaho City & Surrounding Areas.