water minerals trapped in them. Fabrics last longer and whites stay white without the dingy gray caused by hard water.
– No hard water deposits, chalk, orange rings, water spots or soap scum on bathtubs, showers, sinks & toilets.
– Clean shiny silverware and glassware without water spots.
– You save time in house cleaning & embarrassment trying to remove all the hard water deposits.
– Appliances last longer & work better. Soft water increases the life of all water using appliances such as hot water heaters, dishwashers, clothes washers and coffee & ice makers. Hard water wears appliances out quickly and requires more energy use as appliances do not work as well when they are corroded or clogged with mineral deposits. Your hot water heater will heat quicker & more efficiently as an example.You will save money on monthly energy costs & damage to appliances. Some average replacement costs of appliances due to hard water corrosions: $360 water heater, $90 faucet set, $300-$600 clothes washer
– Your plumbing pipes & fixtures will last much longer. Average replacement cost of your entire plumbing system $2000-$4000.
The benefits of a good water softener are more than most people realize initially, and usually involve a cost savings that pays for the softener in about 3-4 years (if you choose the right softener). You can expect a good water softener to last at least 10 years with many lasting much longer. The instant health & quality of life gained are benefits you can’t put a price on…